Shop / Catalog
Back to > NASB Update > Cross-refs
|Sacralion Publishing House|
NASB New Illustrated Bible of Jerusalem
Description: Includes 436 pictures of Holy Places taken between the middle 19th - early 20th centuries. These images are spread throughout the whole biblical text and correspond exactly to the specific verses in the Holy Bible.
Features: Concordance, Maps, Full Column Cross References, Verse Format, Black Letter, Two Column Text, Illustrations
Trim Size of Paper: 6 1/2 x 9 1/4 x 2 7/8
Font Point Size: 10
For the first time in history, the Holy Bible has been illustrated with old
photographs of the Holy Land dating back as far as 150 years ago.
The New Illustrated Bible of Jerusalem (NIBJ/NASB) includes 436 pictures of
Holy Places taken between the middle 19th - early 20th centuries. These extraordinary
images are spread throughout the biblical text and correspond to specific verses
to engage the reader in a special way.
To view sample pictures printed in this one-of-a-kind Bible, vist the
Sacralion Publishing House photo
- List of photographic illustrations with references and captions
- NASB Short Concordance to the Old and New Testaments
- NASB center column Cross-references and Translator’s Notes
- Old Testament genealogy tables
- Historical maps
- Printed on high opacity cream-colored paper which greatly reduces bleed through
- Decorative hardcover Leathertex binding
- Pages: 1824