Official Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary to enter
or to win. U.S.A. Residents Only. All federal, state, local and
municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. You must enter via the Internet with a valid email address. No alternate means of entry is permitted. One (1) entry per person per contest period is permitted. Multiple entries are treated as a single entry. The Lockman Foundation will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or host.
3. One (1) winner ("Winner") will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. A new Contest will begin upon posting by The Lockman Foundation of the new contest period start and The Lockman Foundation, at its sole discretion, may terminate the continuation of a new contest period.
4. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
5. The Winner will be notified by email on or about fifteen (15) days after the end of each contest period. The Winner will have thirty (30) days from notification to accept the prize. The return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in their disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. The Winners may waive their right to receive a prize or have the prize shipped to another person or organization on their behalf provided the address is in the U.S.A.. The Lockman Foundation, at its sole discretion, will select the method of shipping and pay the cost thereof.
6. No cash or substitution is allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability, and The Lockman Foundation reserves the right to substitute one or more prizes or prize components of equal or greater stated value. The Winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes awarded under this Contest.
7. Failure of Winner to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, at the sole discretion of The Lockman Foundation, result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner.
8. Participation in the Contest constitutes an agreement by each contestant to comply with these Official Rules. The Lockman Foundation reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud or technical failures have destroyed the integrity of the Contest.
9. By entering the Contest, contestant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest but in no event attorney's fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any contestant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
10. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the contestant and The Lockman Foundation in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity of enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. By entering the Contest, contestants release The Lockman Foundation, its directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
The NASB – Children’s Edition is the entire Bible in a readable layout with additional features, designed to help engage kids with Scripture. It includes:
Includes 436 pictures of Holy Places taken between the middle 19th - early 20th centuries. These images are spread throughout the whole biblical text and correspond exactly to the specific verses in the Holy Bible.
One Verse BIBLE is a beautifully crafted Bible app to focus more on each Bible Verse and to compare easily with various Bible Versions. Try grouping Bible Verses with your own created Tags for better highlighting.
Over 20,000 topics and sub-topics cross referenced to over 50,000 verses. Topics were researched and prepared by Biblical scholars, and include contemporary topics relevant to today’s issues. Also includes a dictionary - concordance - thesaurus with over 4,200 entries. A great Bible for daily reading or study.
The Lockman Foundation is a nonprofit, interdenominational ministry dedicated to the translation, publication, and distribution of the New American Standard Bible (NASB), Amplified Bible (AMP), La Biblia de las Américas (LBLA), Nueva Biblia de las Américas (NBLA), and other Biblical resources.