Do you take suggestions for future editions?
We are happy to take your suggestions, please contact us.
Where can I have my Bible binding
repaired or rebound?
(We do not have experience with these companies. Please do you own research.)
You can contact:
* Golden Rule Bindery www.goldenrulebindery.com
* Norris Book Binding www.norrisbookbinding.com
* The Book Man www.gbbookman.biz
* Page Bindery at 800-880-3940.
* Davall and Chown Bindery (Contact: John Ravenhill) at 941-337-1221 or 561-820-9097. www.davallandchown.com
* Lenard's Book Restoration www.leonardsbooks.com
* Ace Bookbinding Co., 825 N Classen Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73106, www.acebookbinding.com
What is Trim Size?
Trim Size refers to the size of the
interior paper portion of a Bible. It is the size the paper is "trimmed"
to during the binding process of production. Paperback covers are the size of
the paper as well. A Hardcover usually extends over the Trim Size by about a
1/8-inch on all sides of the Bible. Leather and imitation covers usually extends
over the Trim Size by about a 1/4-inch on all sides except the spine, which
adds about a 1/8 inch.
Includes 436 pictures of Holy Places taken between the middle 19th - early 20th centuries. These images are spread throughout the whole biblical text and correspond exactly to the specific verses in the Holy Bible.
The NASB – Children’s Edition is the entire Bible in a readable layout with additional features, designed to help engage kids with Scripture. It includes: